JKS Dan Grade Requirements/Checklist
If you are intending on taking a Dan grading then please check that you
have supplied the following information at least two weeks in advance of
the grading date that has been set:
- A Dan grade test form that needs to be filled in (block capitals please) – this can be found on the JKS website, just copy or click on the link www.jksenglandwales.com/DanGradingDetails.com
- Please insert a passport sized photograph on the application form.
- £30.00 test fee paid in advance by cheque or bank transfer. Please make cheques payable to ‘JKS England Ltd.”
- Please make sure that your license is current and up to date.
- If you are taking a Nidan grade or above, you will need to email across to email@example.com an electronic copy of your previous Dan grade/s certificate/s.
All the above information above needs to be received at least two weeks in advance
‘JKS Admin Office’
23 Darnal Close,
Southglade Park, Nottingham
Bank Details Sort Code: 40 08 46 Account number: 71879308
If you are successful and pass your Dan grading you will be required to pay the full amount in cash on the day. Cheques are not accepted.
**Please bring your JKS License book with you on the day. DO NOT post it before hand**
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org in advance for the total cost of the grading.